Thursday 11 December 2008

La imagen más concisa de la inestabilidad

^^





Yet again, I have something to pray for. I never pray, being a half-vegetarian, half-betelgeusian, half-aguardentoholic, if three halves can fit for the time being (just *don't* get me into the one thousand seven hundred and twenty-eight me's I am...), but I'm glad I have something to look forward to, especially if unexpected.

Unexpected is not really the *right* word. Some other word is. *Right*, I mean, or maybe its cousin twice removed, *downright*. (1)

I actually expected to have a good time today. I did. As expected. Eyebrows keep quiet.

The show was great, it was pure reiki. Far better than *physically* expected but otherwise more or less *as expected as* the next show.

But I was awesome.



"¿Quién es ella?"



On just six cups of coffee, some pizza and some more beer.

The eternal question is: Was that me or the moment? Because me, I mean, "me" I can manage, but if I only *happen* to be awesome when the moment's right, I should quit typing nonsense and start googling "moment, right".

Anyroad up, everybody knows there's something wrong with my right side, which doesn't leave much for my lefty self (if any). (On the other hand, *exactly*, that means I mostly use my left hemisphere. My brain's, that is. That's profoundly lefty, and the reason why I can't really play the guitar and never will be even hardly able to).

It was fun and also pathetic to have this middle-aged, not-bad-looking-not-good-either guy trying to *well, whatever* before the concert. After he'd told me about his (extended) teaching experience in a *you-know-what-I-mean* kind of way (I must look beautifully retarded or something, thanks god for dope...), I just felt too weak to disclose that he had actually been my teacher when I was three or four (When was 1980 anyway?)

And the show was about to begin.

And thus it began.

And it is a universally acknowledged truth that the show must go on.

So it did, and so did I.

For better or for worse.




I miss typing stuff aloud like this.

Venting, yeah.





Now if the Canadian guy googles "moment, right" and posts a witty link to a jaypeg, I had it coming. Torture and fun both pop into mind. Haha. Fun prevails.





(1) Even if I am the only human being to find that funny *ever*, I'll still treasure it to pee at.

2 comments:

LeeStephenPrall said...

This was the best I could find http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3006/2564705911_7509b4c1be.jpg

Enjoy!

Hesterbeat said...

Confess you googled 'Vacun Planet' :D:D:D