Tuesday 23 December 2008

Y no estaba muerta, estaba tomando cañas, leré, leré...

^^




So after all I've been through and into and out of, I listen to Bowie and think: "What a jerk!"

So not very much has changed over the last four years. Nothing to write home - or anywhere - about, let alone send dna :D

I don't really like Bowie. I liked meeting him. But he's downright lame.





Listen to Starman and you'll hopefully get what I mean.

I mean he's a jerk.

Like John Lennon was a jerk.

I'm done with jerks. From now on, I won't listen to Bowie, not because it hurts, but because it hurts. He's so damn dull. A jerk, trust me.

And he CAN'T dance.





Now rewrite this into RDBE and you'll get a clear picture of what I laugh at. It's no use crying over slaughtered people.


(((Grin)))


(((Yay I know you're grinning too...)))





^^

1 comment:

Hesterbeat said...

Do I have to say that I really truly love David Bowie in every sense and under every circumstance?

No, I don't.

(((He's a jerk...)))

I should perhaps undo RDBE.