Monday 13 October 2008

Statistics on This

^^





After a whole couple of weeks or so since the event of the eon took place, I think I can cut it down to ten words. Or more.






At first I was really happy and excited, just like you, dear readership (shiny new teethset flashes here). Ho ho how lame.

Then I was really prolific and vindictive.

Is vindictive a real word or something I just made up? I'm too lazy to check. After all, I am the person who chose to spell it *publically*, like *panically*, hohoho! (Someone recently commented on how my laughter reads like Santa's on IM, but I am physically sooooo *unlike* Santa - excepting red, THE colour - that I concluded I can afford the laughter...)

(I sit and wonder how deep Julian Barnes can hurt you before you drown...)

Is that dark? Well, you're not even near... and this is not even beer.

Words, that's all there is. After all the beer and near and dear are gone, words remain.

After all, this is, literally, what comes from typing.

How hyperreal can I get?

Hume pops in but I'll kick him out. I'm sick of age-old quotes from someone I didn't even share dinner with.

I'm not getting into linguistics, or world issues. Not tonight, dear.





Erm... Yeah, well, in a nutshell, I'm happy this is going on.

I mean it's red, I manage it, I can add as many labels as I like, and I'm sure Julian Barnes would enjoy them, he loves puzzles. (Can anyone link this to him, please?)

And I'm positive the philosopher drops in just to check that the world didn't end, and Bing wants more about Came Ranchers, and the Canadian guy loves cats so he must be a good person, and Igna loves the Beatles, say no more. Xuan only visits when he's forced to, but he owes me many Youtube tests. I'm not sure about Al, but I'd love him to keep the faith, like I do, that there is a *near* future when we finally meet and hug :D I'm sure Gio and Ali are all pissed off because I'm not very much into Snappish these days. Tricky Pussy (hohoho!) will probably be curious some now and then (anything's better than getting the damned licence! :D) and then the rest of you bunch will have to start providing feedback or I'll lose track.

Memory is dear these days.

I love this red thing on my computer, that's all.

If it's a boy, I'll call it Will. Pure Will. Hohoho!

In my head, I mean. I'll still be calling this This here. And That there.

English is a weird language indeed.

Who said verbing weirds language?

Hume sticks like glue.





Really, I think someone should let Julian know.





^^

No comments: