Friday 31 October 2008

I *just* love you guys


^^





Of course, I mean Aguardiente.

Oh, yeah, baby.





"Esta noche es Nochebuena, (1)
y mañana Navidad..." (2)





(1) porque se pasa, ya sabeis, en familia.

(2) todo el día abriendo regalos.





El aniversario del Tararí es lo más mejor de lo requeteguay quitando a mis sobrinos.




THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS





Sometimes magic happens and you get two free tickets instead of the old, boring one.





Sometimes good things happen.





^^






I aaaalways forget how very much I like Malevaje till I see them on stage. I can't wait till tomorrow. OMG what shall I wear? (((Mental note: Nothing, you'll rock!)))











This is *nearly* Hallowe'en.





^^






Oh, by the way, CONVERSATION PIECE AD HOC


- Os quiero a las dos por igual.

- Nosotras también.

- No, no me entendeis.

- Que sí, que sí, que te entendemos.





^^





Son tan lindos que tendrían que hacerles postales.





Y a mí.





Como presidenta y como ser humano.

No comments: