Thursday 25 September 2008

Conversation Piece LXIII

^^





On the pub, this, addictions, overhearing, undermining, sugar, spice and all things nice.


















- Es majo este chaval.

- Sí, va a haber que volver...





I am becoming more and more addicted to this. Isn't there any limit of characters here? Can I really, I mean, Mom, can I really truly post what I like? Hohoho! I knew. I saw it coming. This is what comes from typing. (((Do I or do I not love that footnote? ;-p)))



September is like that. I'm sick of picturing September as the old, ragged, Paint-made *.bmp my memory's been using for years. Yeah, *you* know, the one with the castle and the fireworks and the Gothic font: Remember September? in big, bold letters. Not tonight, dear. I need a new septemberish *.jpg. Septembers are prone to be weird, some twisted how. The year gets old but at the same time there's lots of new stuff to be surprised at, to deal with, to dance to or to collect (Have you noticed the heap of junk the newsagent's is full of these days? I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do with a collection of thimbles for chrissake!) And then you go back to school to meet and greet your mates: I just loooooove the pub. And the falling leaves, hohoho! Came Ranchers was right. I love the idea of CNB evenings too and I can't wait for the perfect timing to take off my gloves, hohoho!

I might just as well save the evening on a DJ session on Thursday 2nd (*). He's gonna let me play! The kid's a pet.



Overhearing and undermining are just verbs that I like and actions I'm proficient at. Blame my weapons of mass destruction.

I'm also proficient at addictions of any kind whatsoever.





(*) Keep your fingers crossed, and your toes up, and your kneecaps clapping and your kidneys stoned and your legs scrambled and your patience fit. You'll read about it.







^^

No comments: