Wednesday 24 September 2008

Conversation Piece LXII

^^





On Misunderstanding and Cluelessness






- Eso era lo que nos traíamos entre manos aquel día.

- Hum, cuando me hables de aquel día, intenta especificar, porfines. Por fines benéficos.

- El martes, el martes por la noche.

- Me refería a especificar el tema, no el día, jojojo!
















I just got the weirdest of emails, one of those you have to make a real effort to make head or tail of, and eventually give up because you're either too tired or too full of shit. Some guy either wanted to apologize to me or wanted me to apologize first, I really don't know which is right, for something that neither has done, to my knowledge, which is subject, admitted, to being imperfect and full of tequila blackouts. Cluelessness is the word you're looking for. Misunderstanding also pops into mind, but don't get me into dirty words.

Many questions arise, none of them stupid, but I'm too bored and too careless and too lazy to even care to ask. In a nutshell, I'm not very much into the mountain-out-of-a-molehill thing aka ninth-grade tantrum. Plus, I've got nothing to lose, or to gain, for that matter. As for answers, I don't have any. I am THAT lazy. *You* won't get another Create Your Own Fotolog here. Or the same, old one, for that matter. *You* used it up.

So shall we not begin at all?





Thank *you* reader. Readers, in case there's more than one.

I would like to remind *you* this post was about misunderstanding
and cluelessness in the first place. I sit and wonder WTF too.





^^

No comments: