Monday 4 May 2009

Few people know #4

¬¬





Que lo diga yo...





I am pretty simple.

I am. Look:



Simpliciy, the essence of,
by Esther Álvarez.




Seriously.

I am not ambitious, to begin with. Peace and quiet are just fine. I am really easy-going and easy to please. Come on, I collect sugar wrappers, seashells and stones. I make a really easy living out of whatever comes up and have very cheap and timeful leisure. (((Timeful? Whatever))). I see and hug my favourite band ever at least four times a year. I'll eat anything. I love babies. (((Hahaha, that was easy...))) I mean other people's babies anyway. I even like vinegar. I'm rarely annoyed, or shocked, and seldom show it. I am a good person. I bear the average amount of crap. I'm not mental. I'm outgoing (((I go out all the time...))) and a born charmer with a small but kind heart. I won't be demanding, or complaining, I won't miss much. I feel really fortunate that I was born on this side of the planet and at this time of the eon, when fortunate doesn't imply guilty. Most days, I can cope and smile at it. I can also talk (((and/or type))) to entertain a stadium and then listen to all of them (((the audience, not just the players...))) and remember their life details, including eyebrow twitching, and their names AND surnames after seven margaritas (((or years, whichever comes first...))). I won't play with gravity, or speed, but I'm pretty adventurous in other senses and stances. I don't ask for much, and I feel I get a lot in return. I can start sentences with 'I...' for posts on end too.

I can stop and reread and publish post now.


Yeah, talk about simple.





^^

1 comment:

la sombri said...

Blues soul rock country
Red green blue yellow
Morning laughing talking walking
Bread rice water fruit

It’s a simple feeling
Hold feel save me
Baby brother sister parent

J. Hatfield.