Wednesday 26 November 2008

Jeeez, I'm such a baby!

¬¬





I wanna cry myself to sleep and have someone, something, whatever, but someone would be good, to comfort me and say everything's gonna be ok.





BUT it's Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I'll have to make a list...

Thank you, Noe, because you provide me with a warm house to live in. And incense and candles. It's such a freaky scene.

Thank you, Mom, because you cook for me to last for days and get me real vegetables and fruit and eggs from your boyfriend's farm, God bless him.

Thank you, Big Sister, because you said you'd pay my dentist's bills.

Thank you, Other Sister, because you were evil to me as children :D but eventually gave me nephews to love.

Thank you, Phoebe, for everything and every time.

Thank you people, you know who you are, puedo saber que sin vosotros duele más.

Thank you, memories, for making me the way I am, and fuck you by the way, for the same reason.

So thank you, tequila blackouts.

And thank you, sunshine, and thank you, bus driver, and thank you, mountains, and thank you, Alanis, and Canada in general, and thank you, Loctite, and thank you, roses, and God bless weed, and thank you, Britain (for my accent and PG) and thank you, world, for keeping on rolling.





I'm not ok anyway. Grateful or not.





¬¬

6 comments:

Hesterbeat said...

I love being able to label this under both "No" and "Oh yeah baby". That's so like me! :D

Loving that is so pathetic too! :D

Hesterbeat said...

Is paying attention to labels geeky or wise or witty or scary or not or freaky or both? Hmmmm...

How old am I anyway? Three?

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS pay attention to labels...

Thank you Hesterbeat for being so Hesterbeat,

Hala!

LeeStephenPrall said...

Although I am in no position to confirm this, but : Everything will be OK everywhere - I've confirmed it.

Hesterbeat said...

Also thank you, Lee, for being so hopelessly supportive and for sounding just like a super hero would :D

Hesterbeat said...

Awful things can turn pink, that's all.

Awful days have a silver lining I guess.

Give and take is fair.