Saturday 22 November 2008

How come I can walk at all?

^^





This is gonna be fun. This *somebody that I used to know* is gonna like this. Not in a sadistic kind of way, but he loves being brought up some now and then. Yes, rubito, it's *you*, it *had* to be you, you love it when I bump my head or fall off my chair so you've got a reason to patronise me and pretend to be cool. That's not cool. That's childish. And get out of my head, by the way, I just *hate* it when I hurt myself *because I'm worth it* and you suddenly pop into my head, frowning and pointing your finger at me. Get out. Let me break as many legs as I have (three), they're mine to swim farther than reality, broken or not, and I know about broken stuff, trust me. So get out. Gently. Or not. I don't even like you. I hate your guts.



* * *



"I was a fool to fall and get that way..."

As Ella, or Nacho, would put it.

Yeah, I fell and got that way. The *Hey, is this a step?* way.

No problem, though. I'm alive enough to be posting this and apart from that, purple suits me.





And I don't hate your guts. I am fond of you.





^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're well, since you need your gadget legs (the three of them) to dance Charleston...lol three charleston legs! you're so lucky!

Hesterbeat said...

That I am! :D