Sunday 2 November 2008

Go, go, gadget legs!

^^





I feel *slightly* better.

Yesterday was such a downer!

What can you expect from the day after, anyway?

I was ground zero; absolutely worn-out, hungover, numb and sad. I insist it's not enough. A lifetime of it wouldn't be enough. But it's so good that some of it is much, much better than none of it, and none of it can't be worse than the day after some of it.

Do I make myself clear? :)

Thing is I feel better now. I'm not tired or hungover anymore, and I guess I can cope with sadness. As a matter of fact, I can beat it to pulp, and that's what I'm gonna do, starting now. I must take real good care of myself if I want to live long enough to be at the next gig, and the one after that one, and the one after 909... The best is yet to come.

Go, go, gadget legs!








^^

No comments: